2 pm - 3 pm
- Do artists want to communicate?
- We have the reputation of being difficult.
- Does everything have to have a meaning?
- We see ourselves as realists.
- What reality do you live in?
- We make such great art and nobody wants it.
- We all have our dislikes of institutions.
- We will work with them.
For this project, both the setting of the gallery, and also the exclusivity of the event based on invitation are relevant. The session is split in two: Saturday is an exclusive setting while on Sunday the public is invited to join the roundtable discussion.
Questions are asked and questioned:
How do you position yourself in the art scene, is that even interesting to you?
How do we start a discussion, is it enough to communicate through your work or is another discourse required?
If you don’t understand this,
you might still appreciate it aesthetically!
Erik Berglin, Malin Bernalt, Verena Gillmeier, Anders Johansson, Ellinor Lager, Oscar Ramos, Max Ronnersjö, Adrien Siberchicot, Ekaterina Zorina.
Theater, Dialogue, Script, Voice, Reputation, Audience, Stage, Play, Scene, Actor, Silence, Text, Plato, Art in Ruins